Food & Specialty Drinks
Served Sunday – Thursday • Noon to 11pm
Friday & Saturday • Noon to Midnight
- Prime Rib Sandwich$12
- Slow cooked prime rib, sautéed onion and peppers, mushrooms, Swiss, horseradish aioli and au jus
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad$10
- Grilled chicken breast, crisp romaine, Prima Donna cheese, crouton, cracked black pepper dressing
- Soft Bavarian Pretzel$8
- Ale and cheddar dip topped with bacon
- Crab Mac and Cheese$10
- Lump crab, baby smoked gouda, shaved scallions, penne
- Spinach and Crab Dip$11
- Lump crab, Barber’s 1833 cheddar, seasoned chips
- Ice Cream Colada
- Our homemade pina colada ice cream is blended with coconut milk and a liberal portion of light rum. (Our signature drink at the Sunset Bar)
- Strawberry Daquiri
- Using only real strawberries, light Bacardi rum, blended until smooth. Guaranteed great or your money back.
- The Ultimate Mississippi Mudslide
- Freshly made frozen vanilla ice cream, generous amount of Bailey's Irish Cream, Kahlua and a bit of chocolate make this the best in the state.
- Frozen Bushwacker
- A delicious recipe with house-made chocolate gelato, créme de coconut, Malibu coconut rum, créme de cocoa dark and Disaronno Amaretta all topped with whip cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
- New Orleans Style Hurricane
- The "perfect storm" made with freshly squeezed pineapple joice, orange juice, Bacardi Silver Rum, Myer's Dark Rum and a splash of grenadine.
- Star Dusted Gilded Cosmo
- Lemon infused vodka, Cointreau, fresh squeezed lime juice and cranberry juice with a touch of 23 karat edible gold.
- Island View Sunset
- Made with freshly squeezed juices: pineapple, orange, lemon, lime, Captain Morgan Spiced rum, Myers Dark rum, splash of grenadine.